Friday, January 26, 2007

Water in the Ear.

Ah, yes. So this is what it feels like to swim again. ;)

What is it with water and my ear lately? Every time I get into the pool, my left ear immediately fills on up. I hate to start wearing earplugs, but it's going to have to happen, I think. I'm tired of being waterlogged all the day long, drops or no drops.

The exercise time is worth it, though. I still love swimming best of all. Slicing through the water, zooming through with swim fins, and flipping over for my favorite, the backstroke -- there's nothing like it. Even when my ear misbehaves. That's not the pool's fault, right?

So I did an hour's worth of swimming this morning. It was good fun. I'm trying to get ahead, since today's a splurge day for me -- pizza for lunch and chili for dinner! Eep! :) But I always allow myself one to two days a week to eat what I like and not worry. I think it helps keep me sane.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home